- Takako Ivey on Ask How-To Geek: What’s Wrong With Writing Down Your Password?
- Marya Stjohn on Ask the Readers: What’s the Best Order for Installing Apps on a New Computer?
- Dirk Benzie on Create a Hyperlink to Another Document in an Excel Worksheet
- Garnett Sous on Screenshot Tour: Take a Look at the New Office Web Apps
- Patty Kristensen on How To Tether Your iPhone to Your Linux PC
Category Archives: Firefox
nce a week we dip into our reader mailbag and answer your pressing tech questions. This week we’re taking a look at what makes portable apps, well, portable, how to set up an Ubuntu-based Firefox kiosk, and tangle-free headphone storage. … Continue reading
Now that IE 9 Beta has been out for a while, and you’ve had time to explore it, you might want to import bookmarks from other browsers. Here take a look at how to get it done in IE 9 … Continue reading
Having an iOS device is essentially like having a mini computer with you all the time. If you browse the web with it, syncing your browser bookmarks between your computer and device is a must and we’ll show you how. … Continue reading